Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sleeping Baby

Olivia's favorite place to snooze is on Mama... of course! And I can't say I mind it. Though I suppose it can't go on forever... I do love cuddling with her!! and am enjoying the newborn period where you can't spoil Baby!!




And for all the same reasons we love our Bjorn!! Hands-Free Snuggling! We go for walks, do the dishes, answer emails... all kinds of good stuff!


Olivia even came to the dentist with me yesterday and they were happy to let her stay on my chest in the Bjorn during the cleaning & exam!! she was a total angel and slept through the whole thing. Then we went to the library and the farmers market! Pretty good morning!! we even went to the shop for an hour or so of "work" What a DAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love the pix...keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying your blog!!! I can't wait until I get the chance to meet the lovely little lady in person. I was in Alemeda yesterday and tried to track you down, so sorry I missed you!! Hope I will catuch you next time! xx Katie