Monday, May 12, 2008

Aunt Christina is visiting!

We've had a great week. Aunt Christina is visiting us from Portland. It's been great for me (Emily) to have her as a companion while Jeff was out of town on business. And Olivia adores her!

We had our first full day of work at the shop. And it went quite well. (I had anxieties!) We had lots of great help, Christina was there to help, Evan worked most of the day in the shop, too.


This is Olivia in her stroller in the shop. Having a conversation with Aunt Christina.



Jeff got home early from his business trip. He made it back for Mother's Day dinner!! What a guy. We missed him bunches and are so happy to have him home!


sending hugs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While these photos are wonderful, I can't help but notice it's almost two weeks since we've seen new pictures. I for one need my Oliva fix!!! While that's all true, I understand/remember what it's like with a baby around. I know you're busy. Love to the three of you. Denni