Sunday, January 24, 2010

Still Carrying the Belly!

For those of you who are following our progress...

No baby yet.



Just this Ridiculous Belly!



I had a woman literally STARING at me in CVS yesterday. For a full five minutes
I'm not kidding - I felt like a circus freak! (not that there's anything wrong with that!)



It's been a joy to carry this baby, another easy magical pregnancy...
 - but we're all hoping to meet and hold Baby soon!!


apropos of nothing....
We built Liv an awesome cardboard box fort.
Here we are peeking in on Liv feeding  her baby. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve says it looks like you had a "Pregnancy Augmentation Procedure." I guess sleeping on your stomach has been out for a while? GOOD LUCK! Hoping she decides to show up SOON!

Anonymous said...

This reminds me how I reacted when I first saw you at the park; I said "Wow" instead of "Hi." ;) You looked absolutely beautiful; it's just that you don't see women in this stage of pregnancy too often. :)
kate

Emily Ruoss said...

LOL! It was a trip to be so round!!