Friday, April 2, 2010

Two Years Old

Wow! Another big milestone for Liv!

With Jeff's travel schedule and our friends' busy lives we had a hard time pulling together a single birthday celebration... so, we had several!










We have a two-year dr's appointment next week. Liv will get her last round of vaccinations and boosters until kindergarten and will get her physical and cognative development measured, I suppose. I'll share her height and weight stats with you then.

As for my two year observations, forgive me if I'm not terribly thoughtful or insightful... She is the light of my days and my biggest challenge! Liv continues to learn about her world, her place in it, and how things work at an incredible pace. She has become a very good talker - though there is still a certain amount of Liv speak that needs translating! :) for example, she doesn't say any begining "s" sounds. She plays well with other children - though I'm afraid she's becomming a bit "bossy." (I would love any thoughts on abating that particular toddler tendency!) there's more... but I have to run!

Cheers and Happy Birthday to my little Liv.

No comments: