Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cranberry Lake (part 10: Swimming)


We had some good fun in the water this trip to the lake. And I think there are lot more good pictures on my dad's camera, that I neglected to capture before we went our separate ways.

Even though Liv took swim lessons earlier this summer, she's been a bit hesitant and progressing at her own pace this summer. Last week, when cousins, Molly and Megan, were here liv had her big breakthrough and decided that she would be ok getting water in her ears and face.


She lay down in a few inches of water. And then deeper...


I was astonished, and so happy for her! Hooray, Livvy!
I still couldn't get her to jump off the dock -- maybe next summer.



Asher really wanted to go swimming and play with the ducklings, but not enough to actually get all the way wet. LOL




And the Grammy hook-up of hot chocolate after a nice long swim in a cold mountain lake!

1 comment:

Auntie Jody said...

Yeah!! So proud of Great Swimming! Miss you bunches!! Skip and I were chatting about the need for another visit VERY soon!! xoxo