Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pinata and Play Group for Liv's 4th

Olivia turned four!

 

Liv and Camila woke to the kitchen table decorated for Liv's Happy Birthday! 
and the girls each received a "dance ribbon"


We enjoyed Grandma Greta's coffee cake for breakfast. And had a Skype chat with Grammy.


Then! a fun bunch of friends came over to play!  We played out side for a while and did the treasure hunt (I can not believe that I forgot to take pictures. ugh.)


The next several pictures are ones that Liv or Klaudia took of their friends









finally - it was pinata time! 






Liv received a "Leapster2"  and was lost to us for more than a little while. 
Later in the day she was exclaiming to me that she didn't know what to do! "My body is telling me, it wants to stop, but my head is telling me it wants to keep playing the game! I can't do both!I can't stop and keep playing. ..... I guess I'll keep playing." 
mom: "Well, how about you just tell your brain your going to stop for a just little bit - you can just pause it, and go get a drink of water - then ask your brain what it wants to do..."
it wasn't easy, but she did it. but she was explaining to me that her brain just kept thinking about the game. OH YIKES!!! We've got a possible addiction issue here! 

No comments: