Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Liv's Art

Livvie got an early Christmas present from Grandma Maryalice. Paints and Brushes! How exciting! 

I let her choose 2 colors to work with. 
Warming up:


Really getting into it! 


Fresh Start


Finishing touches


Liv's also been practicing with scissors. Sometimes mommy even lets her glue. 

She made this terrific green train with 2 pink birds. (I helped a little with coaching like: "would you like to put wheels on your train?") And then I asked if she's like to "sign" it. I fully expected an "O" for Olivia, but not much more. next thing I know she's writing the "L" and the "I" - she asked for help with the "V" and needed help with with rest. But, whoa! I was so surprised and impressed!


here's a "garden" 
- we did rubber stamping, then cut out the flowers, and stuck them on a green sheet.


here's the back of the garden, more flowers and some frogs and butterflies, too.


more cutting and gluing.


and one of my favorites:

"Mama and the Whole World"




No comments: