Thursday, June 2, 2011

Its been a while...

I've been just barely keeping up with the basics of home & family, while working through my latest bout with depression.  I feel like I've got my feet back under me now, and that my girls are getting all the attention and stimulation they need.
So! What else is new around here?
Camila is starting to talk! Very fun for all of us - especially her! I mean, it's not "English" but it is getting closer, and some words are recognizable even if you're not her mom! For example, "cookie" - she's got that one Nailed!
Jeff just finished a big two week maintenance outage at the plant. Ugh, always stressy and he never gets enough sleep.
Liv is using her "potty power" every day and most nights, too! We are all very proud of her!
The computer totally choked on its OS. It was so bad we had to send it out for repair... crazy! Jeff can always fix these things, it was ugly! So, I was essentially off line for a while there. The upside is that we also purchased a new tablet computer & so far we really like it.
The binky fairy came to our house recently. Its been a little hard to get used to, and the girls cried for their binkies sometimes. We still miss them on occasion, but not too much.  We're all doing ok, now. I never intended the binky to be such a Thing, for So Long. Sigh, hopefully no permanent damage done.
Jeff is off to Vegas with his brothers-in-law for the annual goof trip --ooops. I probably meant: "golf" trip.
Liv has a cute new haircut. And I think she's grown some more. She is dancing on this line between toddler (baby) and almost-a-big-kid. Its quite interesting to observe (and share, and guide) her excitement as well as her reluctance.
I'm sorry that haven't taken pictures or video recently, but I'll get some up here soon. Promise!

2 comments:

Dan Binmore said...

We knew it! Even though you were trying to hide.

The kids look beautiful and happy.

Emily Ruoss said...

I totally was hiding. Thanks for the love.