Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Typical Good Day

 No big adventures, nothing special planned, but a nice day -- I didn't take pictures at every activity, but here's a sampler:

Cat lounging on the windowsill at breakfast.


We baked some banana bread, very fun project, the girls were great little bakers, but I did not choose to take my hands out of the project long enough to get the camera involved.  Until after! 



We had several hours of paper play (coloring, cutting, tracing, ripping, writing, etc...) and some fun time outside. While I was making supper I chanced to look out and see Livvie  playing on the patio in her life jacket, (one of the foot stools was a boat... she took me for a ride!) then she started chasing seed puffs across the yard. sweet stuff!


A little music play after supper...


Asher was so worn out she fell asleep grooming her self. LOL


And everyone got to try on Mom's beautiful new rain boots! :)
(different dress, must have been the following night...)

No comments: