Monday, June 7, 2021

Day 34/7 take 2

Well! That was quite the little rant... my apologies. I took a nap, I feel a little better. LoL


I've decided not to call those clouds giant towers of bullshirt, anymore.


But they are still out there and require constant sail trim and helm adjustments. 


And this swell from two directions at once is still especially irritating when the waves converge under the boat and thump or slap against the underside. Scares the crap out of me everytime! LoL 

So far my stern words about manners and appropriate behavior are having no effect. Sigh. So, I'll adjust my heading and sailtrim (Again) and hope for a smoother ride.


But on the bright side, It's been sunny (if humid) for a few hours and my foulweather gear is dry and ready for another night watch. (Pic of me trying not to get scorched by the afternoon sun) by the time I send this we will have clouds overhead, promise.


In other news, we are running out of South Latitude!! We'll probably cross the equator tomorrow. I'm hoping there will be a little touristy spot for pictures and souvenirs; ooh! and maybe daiquiris! * That would be fun!


I'll let you know! 


*this one time my friend and I were out hiking and she kept talking about the strawberry daiquiri machine at the top. (It wasn't actually true. But it got us there with no rest stops!)


Love & Light,

~e.

No comments: